Exocad is now the most common dental modeling software in the world.
It allows the modeling of all types of cemented prosthesis, from single simple coping to arch thickness of 14 anatomical or reduced elements. It allows the efficient use of data to support the modeling as provisional models (situation scan) or wax coatings (wax-up).
Through exocad is the modeling of inlays or veneers also extremely easy and fast.
Regarding the modeling of implant, exocad today represents the most powerful and flexible tool. From the single customized abutment to the bar with particular profile connections, everything is always extremely fast, efficient and intuitive.
Strengths of Exocad
The complete configuration of each library is the strength of exocad and the factor that sets it apart from competing software. All the anatomical shapes of the elements are fully configurable by the user by inserting a standard anatomies of various manufacturers or by importing directly anatomies scanned independently.
Especially bookcases implant are fully configurable in a simple way and without limits. This allows, for the end user, the possibility of using the most disparate implant components, by exploiting techniques for screwing or gluing.
All the attacks' libraries and the bar profiles can be fully configured on the same way.
Optional modules of Exocad
In addition to the basic modeling module, that allows the modeling of any cemented work, exocad offers a range of extremely useful optional modules:
- abutment module for free modeling of prosthesis on implants, from custom abutment to toronto bridge on multiple implants;
- bars module, for the design of free primary bars;
- bite splint module, for bite modeling;
- virtual articulator module (virtual articulator), for the simulation of the dynamic articulation;
- provisional crown module (provisional crown), for the modeling of provisional thickness;
- true smile module, for the realistic render of each modeling;
- dicom importer module, for the import and visualization of tac data;
Thanks to the close collaboration between Open Technologies srl and Exocad g.m.b.h. the scanning environment is completely integrated in the modeling one. This is a great facility for the beginner user that manages to be productive in a few steps despite his basic training. It is also a great help for the expert user because he is able to work in a highly efficient way by limiting the processing time and producing high quality design.